Friday, November 25, 2011

A day late....

Thanksgiving. This year I have so much to be thankful for, it's hard to know where to start.

1- Jonny. He is the best husband in the world. He makes me laugh, he is a hard worker and he gives the BEST hugs. Plus he puts up with my neurotic tendencies. I love him!

2- My parents. I aspire to be just like them. I didn't make it easy on them when I was growing up, but they love me anyway. They are two of the greatest people in the world.

3- The Baby. She has opened my eyes to an entirely new life. I never knew I could love someone so much.

4- Financial Security. Both Jon and I have been gainfully employed in this down market, and sometimes money has been tight and Jon's work has been slow, but we have always had money for what we need and desire. 

5- Apples... why? Because they are just so damn good!

The list could go on and on, but as I am laying here in bed, watching my adorable husband sleep... I think I will just snuggle up to him and enjoy this moment. Because truly this is what life is about, all the small things that make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment