Friday, November 11, 2011

Blogs are like diets...

you don't have to wait until Monday to start.


I have been meaning to start blogging since I found out I was pregnant... but I kept putting it off thinking "Oh I will start it next week." Next week is finally here!


I am 25 weeks, and so far there is nothing that I can say I really like about pregnancy, the sickness, the weight gain, the lack of wearing my beloved stilettos, random people who try and touch your baby bump, my ribs being used as her own personal jungle gym, and the hormones.


The hormones are what lead to this blogs name in fact, last weekend I had a complete mommy melt down while we we registering. As I stood there looking at this wall of baby bottles, I lost it.... I don't think I have cried that hard in years. Why was I crying, well I was unsure what bottles to get her, will she like them, will she like the bedding I picked out, did I pick the right car seat????? Tears and tears. I am a perfectionist with a sprinkle of OCD.


Okay I guess I shouldn't say there is nothing I like about pregnancy. She is the most amazing thing I have ever done with my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment