Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Another pregnancy perk.....

The leg cramp!!!!

Last night I had some of the most horrific leg cramps on the face of the earth, not once, not twice but three times! They were so bad they literally took my breath away.

At about 3:30am I shoot straight up in bed and start flailing around, Jon sit up, panicked.

Jon -"What's the matter!!!!????"
Me- "Cccccrrrraaammmppp!"
Jon- "Oh my God you are in labor?"
Me- "No...ahh ahhh, leg cramp!"
Jon- "oh"

Today it feel like someone ripped my calve muscles off my leg and then nailed them back on. Ouchy! I drink tons of water, eat my bananas and walk every hour on the hour... so why the hell am I getting leg cramps??!!

To make myself feel better I threw on some sassy tights and my boots. Might as well look good... right?


No comments:

Post a Comment