Tuesday, December 13, 2011

30 Weeks

Oh my aching back... The Baby Bump has officially turned into a Baby Belly with childbearing hips!
Check it out.. I am not lying!


The waddle from 2 weeks ago has morphed into this strange version of the Don Bawden shuffle. For those of you who don't know what the Don Bawden shuffle is... let me try and paint a picture.

Imagine a penguin, with arthritis and artificial hips. Now imagine when this penguin stands up, he lets out a great moan and then takes 5 to 10 small steps in a jerky like fashion, before he gains momentum. Slowly as he gains his momentum, his gait become smoother and more relaxed. That is the Don Bawden shuffle. That is the Katie Hunter pregnancy waddle.

Now I shouldn't make fun of my poor old dad... but it is what I do best. I always thought I would turn into a wilder version of my mother... but if pregnancy has taught me anything, it is that I am turning into my father, well at least his walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment