Wednesday, January 4, 2012

47 days and counting

33 weeks



Is it strange that I am looking forward to giving birth???...

Sure I am excited to see this little girl, but what I am more excited about is to not be pregnant anymore! I know that giving birth is going to be painful and hard, but it will only last a day or so and honestly has to be better then the last 33 weeks.

The nausea is back.
The vomiting is back.
The pure lack of motivation to even comb my hair is back.
The hourly trips to the bathroom to pee a table spoon are annoying.
My boobs and belly seem to be growing by the minute.
My ribs are tender and bruised from her gymnastics.
I am FAT and BIG, which are four letter words in my vocabulary!
I am exhausted, but I can't sleep.

At least I still have my fashion sense....

No comments:

Post a Comment